Chakravakasana – Table to Child Pose
Chakravakasana is one of the most common and regular yoga with many benefits. People used to practice this yoga as a part of series of poses. This is one of the easiest pose also. It has many variations.
It helps to easing the stress in the low back and gives the normal breathing flow and peace of mind. If you’re stressed, Please consider this pose doing about three to five minutes. You will feel the calmness and the peace of mind.
A step by step guide:
- Come onto your hands and knees.
- Knees should be directly underneath your hips and your hands should be directly underneath your shoulders.
- Take a deep breath and exhale completely and slowly.
- Slightly lift your chin.
- When you Inhale, consider that your chest should be expanded and lift it away from your belly.
- Stretch your front body trunk front by flattening your back.
- When you stretch your belly in, Exhale.
- Maintain this pose for some minutes.
- Bring your chest and belly to the thighs and hips to the heels and forehead to the ground after finishing the above pose.
- Repeat three times at the beginning.
- Consider about Breathing and maintain a proper time gap.
Benefits of doing this asana:
- Is used to stretch the back.
- Is a stretching exercise.
- Cures all sort of back pain trouble.
- Improves the balance of the body.
- Develops and tones the arm muscles.
- Makes the shoulder joints supple.
- Act as a good lubricate for knee joint.
- Simple exercise for obese people. Help to cure obesity.
- Improves the blood circulation.
- Makes the spine healthy.
- Release the energy flow throughout the entire body
Precaution and advice:
- It is advisable to wear a knee pad.
- Have a blanket or yoga mat when doing this pose.
- Commonly suits for everybody.
- Avoid this pose if you are suffering from knee or arm Injury.
- Make sure your bowel and stomach are empty, before start doing any poses.
- It is always advisable to do all the poses under the expert’s supervision.